🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » MY APPLICATIONS NOT GOING, AND MY PROPOSALS A...
Page options
4a7713a8
Community Member

MY APPLICATIONS NOT GOING, AND MY PROPOSALS ALWAYS REJECTED

Gooday the upwork team,

My stay here in upwork has been very unfruitful. I would sincerely say i havent enjoyed my joining upwork. I spend lots instead of recieving lots. I have lots of professional skills and I am good in using them i have all it takes in calling me an expert freelancer. Ive joined almost everything and here I am not even one of proposals is being sent. I am really not happy as a growing freelancer though I have to just put on with whatever I am recieving.

Thank you,

Akomas Prudence

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

Perhaps the problem is that clients would expect an expert graphic designer with 12 years of experience to have more than one portfolio item? And your profile and skills description is all over the place - you're a content creator, and you do database integration? Also, it's unlikely that many Upwork clients do a search for typesetters or Corel Draw these days. Decide what skills you're really an expert at, and completely redo your profile and portfolio to focus on that.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

Perhaps the problem is that clients would expect an expert graphic designer with 12 years of experience to have more than one portfolio item? And your profile and skills description is all over the place - you're a content creator, and you do database integration? Also, it's unlikely that many Upwork clients do a search for typesetters or Corel Draw these days. Decide what skills you're really an expert at, and completely redo your profile and portfolio to focus on that.

Dear Christine A,

can you check my profile whats i need more. 

Thanks a lot .

okay i will check your profile thanks for the help
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths