🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Messages and job post delete by it self
Page options
571567f4
Community Member

Messages and job post delete by it self

Hi, I am facing message chat room problem. As any message came from client is suddenly disappeared as well as the job post also got delete by up work.

I am facing it since 10 days, I have applied so many jobs but no message and reply came from any client.

Since I upgrade to freelancer plus no messages came to me.kindly resolve this problem.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

That's because the "jobs" that you're applying to are scams, not real jobs. You have a barely-filled out profile with an hourly rate that's too high for a beginner/typist, so you're being targetted by scammers who are trying to steal your money. Click on the "Academy" link at the top of this page and learn how to improve your profile and use Upwork safely.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
809270cc
Community Member

It's possible that the job posts that you're referring to were removed by the clients. If a client decides not to move forward with a project, they may remove the job post from Upwork.

Another possibility is that there's maybe a problem with your Upwork account. If you're not receiving messages from clients, it could be that your account is flagged for spam or that there's a technical issue with your account settings.

Hi Sana

what can be the technical issues with account settings?

feed_my_eyes
Community Member

That's because the "jobs" that you're applying to are scams, not real jobs. You have a barely-filled out profile with an hourly rate that's too high for a beginner/typist, so you're being targetted by scammers who are trying to steal your money. Click on the "Academy" link at the top of this page and learn how to improve your profile and use Upwork safely.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths