🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: My Bank verification in progress
Page options
madhuri-mahant
Community Member

My Bank verification in progress

Hi, My bank verificaion is pending because it says beneficiary name is mismatched.I have made rthe request on name change already but still it still says beneficiary name is mismatched.

I use "Gaurav Negi" name request but in my bank its "Gorav Negi". So, Please resolve this issue so that my local bank account gets added in my upwork account.

Many Thanks,

Gorav

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Gorav,

I'm sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Gaurav,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your payment method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran, Thanks for the message. I have added my bank account with the same account name. But It is taking time..Is this process will take some more time to add sucessfully? Still my payment method is inactive. So, Please check this issue and guide me for further actions. Thanks

Hi Gorav,

I'm sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths