🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » My Job Success Score
Page options
msimard66
Community Member

My Job Success Score

Hi.

My job success score should be showing as I am now meeting all the requirements, but it doesn't. Can someone help me with this?

Thanks.

Martin

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Martin,

You can't have the Rising Talent badge and the Job success score on your profile at the same time.
You'll need to have a certain amount of feedback to receive a Job Success Score. More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects. Since not all projects and clients are equal, the length of time will vary. Nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects. The projects need to be with at least three different clients and take place within a 24-month period. Check out this Help Article for more details on how JSS is calculated and when it`s awarded on your profile.

~ Goran
Upwork

How do I see my JSS, is there a place I need to check?
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lucy, 

Your Job Success Score will show on the upper right-hand corner of your profile page. It will look somethign like this: 

Screen Shot 2018-09-05 at 11.29.03 AM.png

You'll need to have a certain amount of feedback to receive a Job Success Score. More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects. Since not all projects and clients are equal, the length of time will vary. Nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects. The projects need to be with at least three different clients and take place within a 24-month period.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths