🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Need agent
Page options
dmayfield2
Community Member

Need agent

I need an agent to contact me directly through email. I'm not able to open forum replies or private messages. Forum posts say I'm "not authorized for that resource" and private messages get stuck loading. I've changed all of my profile information to dummy info because I'm getting ready to delete my account, but I have an issue that needs to be resolved first.
5 REPLIES 5
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "I need an agent to contact me directly through email."

That may not happen if nobody knows what kind of help you need.

What is your question?

It may be a question that people can answer here in the Forum. Or a Forum moderator may be able to direct the issue to the right internal Upwork team.

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Dana,

Aleksandar, one of our Community moderators sent you a private message earlier? You should be able to access it by clicking on the envelope icon in the upper right corner of this page. Please let us know if you are unable to open it. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

Valeria K wrote:

Hi Dana,

Aleksandar, one of our Community moderators sent you a private message earlier? You should be able to access it by clicking on the envelope icon in the upper right corner of this page. Please let us know if you are unable to open it. 

Could it be due to the fake photo?

The original poster explained that she changed her information to placeholder ("dummy") information. So it's not a "fake" photo. It's a "dummy" photo, preparatory to completely ending her use of Upwork.

Using an alternative photo shouldn't block her ability to use private messages.

Preston H wrote:

The original poster explained that she changed her information to placeholder ("dummy") information. So it's not a "fake" photo. It's a "dummy" photo, preparatory to completely ending her use of Upwork.

Using an alternative photo shouldn't block her ability to use private messages.

She had another thread earlier today with the same photo. What happend to that thread?
But since she just wants to close her account CS should be able to help her in no time.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths