🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Need guidance
Page options
talhanisar299
Community Member

Need guidance

Respected Sir/Ma'am,

First of all, thank you so much for your precious time. ​ I wish you are in a good health. I am Talha. I'm looking forward to get recruited as an employee in Upwork for any administrative work but I have no idea what I need to do, I didn't find any helpful information. Hoping for a positive response from your side. I will be happy to provide any additional information you may need.

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
prestonhunter
Community Member

Respected Sir, thank you so much for your guidance and kindness, but I am asking for the administrative work in the Upwork, I am not asking for providing services at Upwork. 

I am asking for the job as an employee of the Upwork for any administrative tasks they assigned to me.

Please guide me Sir if you have any ideas related to my query.

Thank you, sir

Hi Muhammad,

When we have an opening we post it on Upwork. Keep an eye on your job feed and you might spot an opening from our end. If you feel confident that you're fulfilling the requirements, feel free to submit a proposal. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

Please read this Help Article to find out how to Find Work and how to submit proposals for jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience. Visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

Good luck! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths