🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Need help with a project
Page options
60a44f8f
Community Member

Need help with a project

I need to know how to post a request for help for a project.

2 REPLIES 2
abdulrazaq89
Community Member

Hi James, 

Make sure if you have a clients Upwork account then see on the top right corner "+post a job" and follow the few steps to post a job. If you do not have a Upwork client's account then you can just create one in few minutes. 

I have attached print screen of Upwork account as a client interface. 

Hope that it will helpful for you. 

Best Regards,

Abdul

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

delightcb
Community Member

Hello James,

I Have checked your profile, we need 100% profile on upwork, diligently fill in all essential sections. Begin with personal information, including your name, email, and a professional profile photo. Craft an attention-grabbing title and compelling overview that showcases your skills and expertise. Highlight your work experience, education, and relevant certifications. List your specific skills, and demonstrate proficiency through Upwork Skills Tests. Showcase your capabilities with a diverse portfolio of previous projects. Set your availability, preferred hourly or fixed rate, and indicate additional languages spoken. Verify your phone number for added security. Completing all sections accurately and professionally enhances your visibility, impresses potential clients, and boosts your chances of securing successful freelance opportunities on Upwork.

Best of luck on your freelancing adventure!
Warm regards,
Delight

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths