🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How to start work at Upwork
Page options
alaminsh001
Community Member

How to start work at Upwork

Hello!
I want start work at Upwork. 
My skills area are web Design and development. I've studied in computer science subject and web development is my passion. I'm doing a local job also, that is about web design. Now if i want to do work in Upwork, Can I work here now?  How will the client give me work? I need to focus on what to get the order? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alamin, 

It sounds like this Freelancer Guide will help you understand how the website works. Hopefully, it helps you familiarize yourself with the website. The resources we have compiled here will help you get started on Upwork, and will, hopefully, get you to create proposals that win jobs. 

Additionally, the "Safety First!" section of the freelancer resources and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs is a guide on how you can work safely on Upwork. I hope these resources will help. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need further help with anything!

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alamin, 

It sounds like this Freelancer Guide will help you understand how the website works. Hopefully, it helps you familiarize yourself with the website. The resources we have compiled here will help you get started on Upwork, and will, hopefully, get you to create proposals that win jobs. 

Additionally, the "Safety First!" section of the freelancer resources and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs is a guide on how you can work safely on Upwork. I hope these resources will help. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need further help with anything!

~ Avery
Upwork

Thank you so much.

bcc6c9f0
Community Member

i am new in online business please help me to proceed this work and i am interested but i am unable to understarted from where i will start?

Hi Amandeep,

I checked, and I can confirm that your profile has been approved. You may now start submitting proposals to jobs you're interested in. Please also check this post and the freelancer resources to help you get started on Upwork. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
cbc6acc3
Community Member

Hi I am new here how I can start writing job here and How I find clients

I need client for writing job

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths