🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Need support
Page options
aba7bbc9
Community Member

Need support

Hi everyone, I am new here to upwork and freelancing world. I have problem while submitting my proposals asking connections. On current connections, I just submitted only one proposal. Anyone can help me out as I offer the following services:

-Data entry/analyst 

-Bookkeeping (QB, wave etc)

-Bank reconciliation 

-Financial reports

-Virtual Assistant 

-Budgeting & Forecasting

-Business plan 

-MS excel, word, presentation 

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
m_terrazas
Community Member

Zahid A wrote:

Hi everyone, I am new here to upwork and freelancing world. I have problem while submitting my proposals asking connections. On current connections, I just submitted only one proposal. Anyone can help me out as I offer the following services:

-Data entry/analyst 

-Bank reconciliation 

-Financial reports

-Virtual Assistant 

-Budgeting & Forecasting

-Business plan 

Thanks

First, change your photo for one of you, that looks good on you.
Second, if you don't have connects, you'll have to buy them, all proposals cost a certain number of connects.

Do not send any proposals until you have created a profile that shows what you can do for the client.
And start by reading this, including the links:
https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/To-all-freelancers-looking-for-help/m-p/1222058#M731117

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
m_terrazas
Community Member

Zahid A wrote:

-Data entry/analyst 

-Bank reconciliation 

-Financial reports

-Virtual Assistant 

-Budgeting & Forecasting

-Business plan 

Thanks

First, change your photo for one of you, that looks good on you.
Second, if you don't have connects, you'll have to buy them, all proposals cost a certain number of connects.

Do not send any proposals until you have created a profile that shows what you can do for the client.
And start by reading this, including the links:
https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/To-all-freelancers-looking-for-help/m-p/1222058#M731117

Thank you Maria

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths