🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » New On Up-work and Unemployed Due To COVID19 ...
Page options
tauqeerstar
Community Member

New On Up-work and Unemployed Due To COVID19 Financial Impact

Hi!

i joined this plate form 4 yeras back but didnt continued to to hactic work routeen as i was a banker by profession since 2012 in Pakistan ( A Developing Nation) recently got victum of unemployemnt wave created by COVID19 worldwide so i find time to re-art my money erning ways so i came back here.

comming toward my back ground i am MBA Marketing graduate then MS Marketing and rite now doing Phd - Marketing Aged 32 family of 6 to feed,

I would like to take opportunity from this plateform seeking guidance/help for area in which i go for job search at this plateform as being related to academic/research back ground i beleive and can prove that i am well versed in these specific areas like Marketing strategy design/Consumer satisfaction/buying prefrences/marketing trends/nich marketing research/produch hunting/ SEO work related to Marketing.

seeking some guidance/ways and methods for instrumenting my above mentioned skills to money making one.

Regards

Tauqeer

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to Upwork, Syed Tauqeer! 

Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started. Please pay attention to the Safety First! section, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs, as these will help you work safely on Upwork!

Feel free to reach back to us if you need any assistance in the future, we're here to help! 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths