🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » New client at Upwork cannot attached her paym...
Page options
nawazish-hassan
Community Member

New client at Upwork cannot attached her payment method!

Hello, I will keep my question straight forward.

So I got interviewed for a job, the client wants to hire me, she is new to Upwork, it's her first hiring. She is not able to attach her PayPal method. When she told me this I asked her to share a screenshot of the error she is facing. I am not sure If I am allowed to share that screenshot here or not but since it has no personal information on it, I am attaching it. 

Please have a look and share the solution. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Nawazish,

You could advise your client on some basic troubleshooting like clearing her cache and cookies or using a different browser. If that doesn't help I would suggest she reaches out to our support team directly so they can assist her. A quick way to contact support is by clicking the question mark icon that shows at the bottom right corner of this page. 

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AndreaG

Hi Nawazish,

You could advise your client on some basic troubleshooting like clearing her cache and cookies or using a different browser. If that doesn't help I would suggest she reaches out to our support team directly so they can assist her. A quick way to contact support is by clicking the question mark icon that shows at the bottom right corner of this page. 

~Andrea
Upwork

Thank you Andrea, I will definately ask her to try these steps. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths