3 of 3
Having seen your profile, I would like to suggest the following:
- Fix the title. "Job Seeker" is no way a good title. Please make it professional- include your most known skill in the title and show how good you are at them.
- Give your profile overview a professional look too. This is the place where you can give the clients an idea in detail- describe your skills well, tell how can be a good choice, how efficiently and timely you can deliver the desired output.
- Add better portfolios that really can impress clients.
- While applying, apply only to the jobs that you are confident to do well- complete well.
- Make your cover letter professionally sound. Highlight the key desired points on the job description and tell how can you be a great fit.
Best of luck.