🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Not getting any response.
Page options
sourabpramanik
Community Member

Not getting any response.

I joined upwork recently and completed two successful projects with five ratings. But I don't know what exaclty happened I have applied to 20 jobs and surpisingly for the jobs for which less than 5 freelancers applied I didn't got response for that too. It's like before when I was having no experience in upwork I got 4 interviews. But now none, I feel like my profile is invisible to clients. So I want Upwork to help me because I have only one connect left. I really don't think that not a single client will  not reply.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Sourab P wrote:

I joined upwork recently and completed two successful projects with five ratings. But I don't know what exaclty happened I have applied to 20 jobs and surpisingly for the jobs for which less than 5 freelancers applied I didn't got response for that too. It's like before when I was having no experience in upwork I got 4 interviews. But now none, I feel like my profile is invisible to clients. So I want Upwork to help me because I have only one connect left. I really don't think that not a single client will  not reply.

Your profile needs work. The wording does not come across as professional, it sounds like you spent just a few minutes on your text. Why do you tell potential clients that you have 4 unhappy customers? Don't do that. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sourab,

I would recommend you to visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to help you create proposals that win jobs, and help you boost your career on Upwork.

I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you:

Good luck! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Sourab P wrote:

Your profile needs work. The wording does not come across as professional, it sounds like you spent just a few minutes on your text. Why do you tell potential clients that you have 4 unhappy customers? Don't do that. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths