🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » PAYMENT
Page options
eebb1603
Community Member

PAYMENT

I HAVE NOT BEEN PAID FOR 3 WEEKS NOW! I AM VERY UPSET... AND THEN THERE IS NOBODY TO TALK TO.. I HAVE ALREADY CONFIRMED MY BANK INFO VIA FACE TO FACE CONFIRMATION....

6 REPLIES 6
petra_r
Community Member

Keisha P wrote:

I HAVE NOT BEEN PAID FOR 3 WEEKS NOW! I AM VERY UPSET... AND THEN THERE IS NOBODY TO TALK TO.. I HAVE ALREADY CONFIRMED MY BANK INFO VIA FACE TO FACE CONFIRMATION....

Is your caps lock key stuck?

What do you mean you have not been paid? Do you have an available balance showing on your "Reports overview" > "Available" tab? If yes, have you withdrawn any of those funds from your Upwork account?

Are you familiar with how the weekly billing cycle works?

eebb1603
Community Member

NO, MY CAPSLOCK IS NOT STUCK. 

Hi Keisha,

Could you please share more details with me so that I can assist you further? Are you referring to your payment method verification and withdrawing funds? Or earnings from a contract? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Okay, My bank account is "Keisha Neptune", but I use Keisha Powell for work and everything else. I did the face to face call with an agent, which he told me that everything was all right and he would take care of the rest.... now the system is telling me that my names dont match?? I'm so confused

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Keisha,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your concern.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you but everything is fine now.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths