🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Payment in review after 14 days
Page options
mohammadzarak
Community Member

Payment in review after 14 days

i have done my work and my client is too much lazy and he didnot approve my submited work and payment and he donot answer me on discord and on upwork so i need my payment to review. thank you 

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hello Mohammad,

Once you submit your work on a Fixed-Price contract, your client will have 14 days to review your work and either approve the milestone or ask for changes. If your client doesn't respond to your submission within 14 days, the fund is automatically released to you. You can refer to our Fixed-Price protection help article for more information.

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Upwork
colettelewis
Community Member

Mohammad A wrote:

i have done my work and my client is too much lazy and he didnot approve my submited work and payment and he donot answer me on discord and on upwork so i need my payment to review. thank you 

I can't think why he should answer you on Discord. But Discord or Upwork, stop nagging him for a response. It is unprofessional and he may have other things to do or worry about. 

If your contract was fixed price with escrow funded and you submitted the work and asked for the funds to be released, you will have to wait 14 days + to receive your money if your client remains unresponsive.

Unless your client asks for changes or for a refund, you will get your money.So be patient and move on to your next job.  

rotorua
Community Member

Is change done in a formal request button or is it simply a return comment?

What determines the "last" contact regarding a job?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths