🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Payment method Bank Transfer has been disable...
Page options
47424ffa
Community Member

Payment method Bank Transfer has been disabled

Today I am trying to withdraw my funds to my local bank but after sometime I got a notification from upwork it says Payment method Bank Transfer: xxxx-8701 has been disabled. What to do next? Should I add another local bank account?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Gazi,

I see that you've raised a support ticket regarding your concern and one of our team members is already assisting you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

- Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
4f5aea91
Community Member

May be

PradeepH

Hi Gazi,

I see that you've raised a support ticket regarding your concern and one of our team members is already assisting you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths