🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Payment
Page options
saimakhan123
Community Member

Payment

I just did my first job on upwork and the client ended the contract on the successful completion of the job but I cannot find the transaction anywhere? I have searched everywhere.
6 REPLIES 6
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Saima K wrote:
I just did my first job on upwork and the client ended the contract on the successful completion of the job but I cannot find the transaction anywhere? I have searched everywhere.

If you don't find it in your "my jobs" list you were never hired and worked for free. Maybe the client sent you some cartoon money? (Hint: you need to use a real picture of you!)

Everything is there but I cannot find it in get paid section. The client just ended the contract and gave a feedback too.

Hi Saima,

On an hourly contract, you log hours and the client is automatically billed for them. You have hours logged this week, this work week has not ended yet. Timesheet for this week will be available for the client's review next week and the payment will be released to you on Wednesday the week after. You can check the status of your payment by clicking on the 'Reports' tab and then clicking on 'Overview', funds for your work are currently in the Work in progress tab. Please learn about Hourly Payment Protection and weekly billing cycle.  

Please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your profile photo needs to be accurate, truthful, and verifiable. Please check this help article for more information on how to update your profile photo.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thankyou!

One more things, can I take out the required amount even if it's less than 100 USD?

Hi Saima,

After setting a payment schedule, your earnings will automatically be released based on the schedule you have set and the balance limit (i.e withdraw earnings after they reach $100), however, you can withdraw your earnings whenever you choose by clicking the 'Get Paid Now' option. Please check out this article for more information.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths