cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone number verification on new account

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
11 of 18

Hi Shyanne,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well and you can continue the correspondence from there.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Jubilee S Member Since: Sep 24, 2019
12 of 18

Hello,

I am also traveling abroad temporarily and am stuck on the phone verification step in setting up my account. I am based in the US but am traveling with a foreign number. Any help I can get would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
13 of 18

Hi Jubilee,

Please confirm your current location and our team will update your country, then you will be able to update the rest of your address.
Once you`re back in US, you can update your location and verify your phone number. Thank you.

Untitled
Jubilee S Member Since: Sep 24, 2019
14 of 18

Thank you for the reply! I'm currently in Mexico and am using a local phone number.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
15 of 18

Hi Jubilee,

Your country is now updated, feel free to update your address when you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
Peter J Member Since: Nov 17, 2019
16 of 18

Hello, i cant receive a sms-code on my phone number, because it was blocked. I want to change number but upwork dont give me that oppurtunity, please help me to change my phone number, otherwise i can not complete registration, thanks

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
17 of 18

Hi Peter,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Peter J Member Since: Nov 17, 2019
18 of 18

Sorry, but i dont see any formed requests

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS