🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Photography Editing Submission
Page options
c763b1a0
Community Member

Photography Editing Submission

Hi! I have completed a couple of photo editing projects. I believe the best way to show the client my finals is to submit them in the request payment portal for the client to review and approve. However, I've had a client ask me to send them a full-resolution photo as an attachment in the chat/message room. I don't feel comfortable doing this because then they can just download the photo without paying. Do you have any suggestions and I am also wondering what keeps clients from just copying and pasting my photos that I've submitted through the payment portal? 

I have no idea what they see on their end when I submit work to them there.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Cheryle,

Once hired, freelancers can submit work through Messages in the dedicated message room created for a specific contract. Also, on Fixed-Price jobs, freelancers are advised to use the submit work link on the contract details page in order to share the final product with their client and at the same moment request payment. You may read more about Fixed-Price Protection and Hourly Protection for Freelancers.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Cheryle,

Once hired, freelancers can submit work through Messages in the dedicated message room created for a specific contract. Also, on Fixed-Price jobs, freelancers are advised to use the submit work link on the contract details page in order to share the final product with their client and at the same moment request payment. You may read more about Fixed-Price Protection and Hourly Protection for Freelancers.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths