🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Profile Photo
Page options
kolbeypalmer
Community Member

Profile Photo

I have searched a few of the answer pages to previous people and I have not found a solution. I have adjusted the photo size, made sure it's clear and in good light of my profile etc etc but the system will not accept any photo I have put in. I see others getting an email of help; is that any different from the tips already provided on the system? I can't save my profile without a photo and it's the last thing I need to get done to continue. Thanks. 

7 REPLIES 7
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kolbey,

Sorry about the trouble. One of our support agents will reach out to you directly and assist you with the uploading your photo! Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

I am currently having the same exact issue, if someone could please help me as well! 

I'm pretty sure my photo fits all of the requirements, and I've tried clearing my cache/ cookies and using a different browser. 

Thanks!

Hi Bailey,

Sorry about the trouble. One of our support agents will reach out to you directly and assist you with the uploading your photo! Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Same problem. Please contact me. Spent valuable time building a profile that I cannot finish without a photo, which meets all of your requirements.

Hi Jennifer,

Looks like you were able to successfully upload your profile photo. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if it is showing on your end?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
arman_sahriar
Community Member

You must have a profile picture(Your Own photo with a clear face) And the select face in the circle after upload the photo.

Yep, still no luck, unfortunately. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths