cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile a problem?

Highlighted
Nicky V Member Since: Aug 29, 2019
1 of 5

Hello, would it be possible for someone on this platform to have a look at my profile to see where I am going wrong? I have sent through numerous proposals for various copywriting, proofreading & editing work. I have had no response to these proposals. I would appreciate your input. At first I suspected that my rate was too high but have since reduced it and have upgraded my membership in the hope that it would be beneficial. Thanks in advance!

Highlighted
Community Guru
Robin H Member Since: May 28, 2019
2 of 5

Hi Nicky,

Is your profile public?  I'm not able to view it.  

Highlighted
Wilfrid F Member Since: Aug 1, 2019
3 of 5

I am new here too, but maybe I can help with some comments:
- first I don't see the word 'Proofreading" in any of your Profile titles
- second, I think your General Profile title is too short : just "Copywriter" is not enough. You need something more appealing, with some key words.

The best way imo to improve your profile is to search for other freelancers - the most successfull of your direct competitors - their profiles may inspire you.

Highlighted
Nicky V Member Since: Aug 29, 2019
4 of 5
Many thanks for your insights and response. I really appreciate it! I was not aware that we could search for other freelancers as a service provider to the ‘Upwork’ platform. Do I need to change my settings to someone seeking a freelancer?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
5 of 5

Hi Nicky,

Your profile visibility was set to private but I`ve updated it back to public. Now freelancers will be able to review your profile. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS