🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Profile completeness issue
Page options
807c7245
Community Member

Profile completeness issue

I am new to Upwork. I have uploaded all the details and sections including my education, employment, portfolio, profile photo, etc, however, the profile completion is still at 95%. There is nothing more to add. Please guide me on how to resolve the issue so I can verify my profile.

8 REPLIES 8
NikolaS

Hi Bismah,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like you still need to add some information to make your profile complete. You may want to check this help article to help you build a 100% complete profile. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
807c7245
Community Member

Hi Nikola,

Thank you for the prompt response. I added more information to complete my profile with the help of this article that you shared. Can you please guide me about the profile verification details? How long will it take to verify my profile, and do I need to do anything to speed up the process? Thank you. Have a good day.

Hi Bismah,

Apologies for the delayed response. The verification usually takes 24-48 hours but with a high volume of requests, it may take up to five days. Rest assured that our team will reach out to you should further details are needed to complete the verification process.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hey Annie! Thank you for the guidance. I am waiting eagerly to get done with this verification process.
Have a good day 🙂

Hi Annie!

It's been six days since I completed my profile but I have not received any email for verification. Can you please help me get it soon? It will add credibility to my profile and help me get clients more efficiently when sending a proposal.
Also, I added certification for the Duolingo proficiency exam in English to my profile, verification for which is also still pending. Why is it so? Guidance needed.

Regards,
- Bismah R. M

Hi Bismah,

I shared your report with the team handling your certification review and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

Regarding your concern about verification. Only earning freelancers are eligible/required to earn the “Identity Verified” badge. If you become eligible/required, we will notify you when you log into your Upwork account.

~ Nikola
Upwork
94c30cd3
Community Member

Hi,
I need help getting jobs. There is no view of my account. How can I improve, though I apply for jobs but not getting any work. kindly help me.

Hi Abdul,

Thanks for reaching out! I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

Thank you,
Pradeep
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths