🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Profile picture
Page options
maryamilmi
Community Member

Profile picture

Hi, I would like to ask whether I can also upload my profile picture with a covered face as I strictly observe niqaab? I have more than 7 years of professional freelance writing experience outside of Upwork. I was always hesitant to use public freelance profiles because of the profile picture requirement. Now, after I saw Salma's query and your positive response to her dilemma, I am truly glad and hope that you would make exceptions for us as well. Let me know soon so I would properly apply for your platform. I have an extensive portfolio and a personally designed WordPress blog to offer as authentic samples for my prospective clients. I can offer quality service through this platform if you give me a chance. You can always directly contact me to verify my identity. Thanks. Looking forward to your positive response.
1 REPLY 1
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Maryam,

Our team will be more than happy to assist you with your profile image. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths