🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Profiles
Page options
brucebrown8061
Community Member

Profiles

I have two totally different skills sets. One is finance (accounting, Quickbooks, tax) and the other is Educational Publishing. Is there away to create two different profiles? It seems awkward to have them both in one - and the title doesn't give enough room for that to happen.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

@Bruce B wrote:

I have two totally different skills sets. One is finance (accounting, Quickbooks, tax) and the other is Educational Publishing. Is there away to create two different profiles? It seems awkward to have them both in one - and the title doesn't give enough room for that to happen.

Having two accounts / Profiles is categorically forbidden.

I agree with Prashant, get traction in your main and most profitable area of expertise first, and move on to adding your secondary skills later if you want (I also maintain a profile with two very different skillsets, but to start out with it is much better to narrow it all down to one core skill and concentrate on that.)

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
bobafett999
Community Member

@Bruce B wrote:

I am not official Upwork, but based on what I understand two profiles are not allowed.  I would suggest focusing in the area you believe you can attract buyers. 

Thanks for the quick reply

petra_r
Community Member

@Bruce B wrote:

Having two accounts / Profiles is categorically forbidden.

I agree with Prashant, get traction in your main and most profitable area of expertise first, and move on to adding your secondary skills later if you want (I also maintain a profile with two very different skillsets, but to start out with it is much better to narrow it all down to one core skill and concentrate on that.)

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths