🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Regarding first success.
Page options
5480f090
Community Member

Regarding first success.

Hi Upwork Community,

I have been in Upwork for about one year and submitted a lot of proposals, but my first success hasn't come in. I have clients outside of Upwork and I have added my work histories also. I get received the payment through Upwork direct payment, so my account is verified. But why people don't believe me to hire?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Habibor,

Thank you for your message. I suggest you take a few Upwork Academy courses to help you get started. Additionally, feel free to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork. We hope you find these online resources useful in your Upwork journey.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Habibor,

Thank you for your message. I suggest you take a few Upwork Academy courses to help you get started. Additionally, feel free to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork. We hope you find these online resources useful in your Upwork journey.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep, is the Upwork Academy paid?

Hi Habibor,

Thank you for your follow-up message. Currently, there are no charges to review Upwork Academy courses.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths