🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Remove attached document in message
Page options
4dc0c672
Community Member

Remove attached document in message

I am a client and have had my document work completed

I would like to remove the documents that I attached to messages to the freelancer for security. However I can not delete the documents I sent by attachment in a message 

9 REPLIES 9
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Scott.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
fa8b3a7b
Community Member

I am a customer. I need to remove attachments I added to potential freelancers upwork. I do not plan on using him.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Laurie,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
c8c0c49c
Community Member

Hi, 

I would like to permanently delete an attachment I sent to a client through the message box for safety reasons.

c8c0c49c
Community Member

It's really urgent! 

Hi Maryjane,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
b4b42b8d
Community Member

I have also naiively sent a workscope including sensitive information to several potential freelancers. I have now been informed that it is common for this information to be mis-used by unsuccessful applicants and I really need to delete it, from all messages.
Can you please help me ?

Hi Jeremy,

Thank you for reaching out. You can click on the menu button beside your message and delete them.

759e32fa_0-1692122527724.png

~ AJ
Upwork

Will that delete the message (and attachment) from both my mail, and the upworker I sent it to ?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths