🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Review my profile and help me get my first cl...
Page options
5bf142ce
Community Member

Review my profile and help me get my first client (Customer Support)

Hi there,

This is Saqib here. It has been a year since I registered as a freelancer on Upwork. I have started recently using and updating my experience on my profile. I have been applying to many customer support projects but unable to get a single job here. I have been in the customer support industry for over 5 years now. I have experienced with phone and email support as well as live chat. I am familiar with different live chat and email ticketing system software like LiveChat, Tawk.to, Helpdesk and Gorgias, etc. Kindly review my profile and recommend me to someone in the field of customer support so that I can also start working here.

Thank you & Kind regards,
Saqib  **Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
vteck_solution
Community Member

Dear Saqib,

If you are new always go for profile building like target small fixed projects always apply on those jobs that you can do 100% always manual type job proposal answer every question that client is asking in description surely you will find client soon

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
vteck_solution
Community Member

Dear Saqib,

If you are new always go for profile building like target small fixed projects always apply on those jobs that you can do 100% always manual type job proposal answer every question that client is asking in description surely you will find client soon

Hi,

My concern is also like that, this is a nice info for me. thank you
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths