🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Rising Talent
Page options
it_solutions090
Community Member

Rising Talent

I have passed rising talent test by going to Find Work>Readiness test and now i am getting notification you are close to gainig rising talent program.

When I will get badge of rising talent? Will i have to pass test again ?

5 REPLIES 5
40fac38e
Community Member

Muhammad A wrote:

I have passed rising talent test by going to Find Work>Readiness test and now i am getting notification you are close to gainig rising talent program.

When I will get badge of rising talent? Will i have to pass test again ?

As Rising Talent, you must
  1. Pass the Upwork Readiness Test
  2. Complete your projects on time and as promised
  3. Maintain a 100% complete profile that accurately showcases your skills
  4. Keep your availability status up-to-date
  5. Regularly submit proposals to projects that match your skill set
  6. Adhere to the Upwork Terms of Service
  7. Have been active in the past 90 days or joined in the past 30 days   https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063228-Become-a-Rising-Talent

I am gettig this notification again and again. I have also passed raadiness test.

Hi Muhammad,

Congrats on completing the Upwork Readiness test. Once you meet all the requirements for the Rising Talent program, you should receive the badge within 48 hours.

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`ll still receive that notification?

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Yes sir I just login from Another Browser (Mozilla Firefoz) I am still getting this notification.

Hi Mohammed,

Please allow some time for the system to update. Let us know if you continue seeing the pop-up and the Rising Talent badge doesn't appear on your profile within 48 hours.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths