🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Searching job with one contract already open
Page options
e_santucci
Community Member

Searching job with one contract already open

Hello! I've been hired for a long term project, but since the contract terms allows me to work only 5 hours per week, I've been searching some other jobs. I've sent almost 30 proposals and no one answered back. This is kind unusual for me, since I used to received many offers. 

It may be because I've already have an opened contract or I'm just unlucky?

Thank you in advice, guys!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
martina_plaschka
Community Member

@Eleonora S wrote:

Hello! I've been hired for a long term project, but since the contract terms allows me to work only 5 hours per week, I've been searching some other jobs. I've sent almost 30 proposals and no one answered back. This is kind unusual for me, since I used to received many offers. 

As far as I can see, you have 4 jobs in progress, not 1. But no, I don't think that will keep anyone from hiring you, as most freelancing work is far from being full-time, and clients understand that. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
martina_plaschka
Community Member

@Eleonora S wrote:

As far as I can see, you have 4 jobs in progress, not 1. But no, I don't think that will keep anyone from hiring you, as most freelancing work is far from being full-time, and clients understand that. 

Oh thank you for make me notice that! I'm quite new on upwork and i didn't
know to have such amount of contracts open I've already provided the
artworks for.

@Eleonora S wrote:
Oh thank you for make me notice that! I'm quite new on upwork and i didn't
know to have such amount of contracts open I've already provided the
artworks for.

Have you ended them in the meantime? I'm confused, maybe I did look at a different profile. Now I only see one job in progress. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths