🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Seeking Guidance to Increase Profile Visibili...
Page options
2ccb9f85
Community Member

Seeking Guidance to Increase Profile Visibility and Secure Projects

Hi, 
I trust this message finds you well. I am reaching out to seek your valuable guidance as I am facing challenges in securing my first project on Upwork.

Despite upgrading to a paid membership, I have not yet received any projects. I am eager to understand if there are any specific areas in my profile that may require improvement or if there are strategies I should employ to enhance my visibility on the platform.

I would greatly appreciate any insights or recommendations you could provide to help me overcome this hurdle and successfully secure my inaugural project on Upwork. Your assistance in this matter would be invaluable, and I am grateful for your time and consideration.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Best regards,
Ranjeet Thakur

2 REPLIES 2
759e32fa

Hi Ranjeet,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I understand you have not landed a project yet even if you have already upgraded to Freelancer Plus. 

Freelancer Plus does offer a lot of advantages for you when you want to be visible, gain insights about competitor bids, get a certain amount of Connects each month, etc.

However, it would be best to invest time in improving your profile first, getting to know the platform, and taking advantage of all the free resources we offer.

I've also pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Don’t hesitate to visit the  Academy and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

Good luck!

~ AJ
Upwork

Thanks I'll review the links shared by you

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths