🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Should leave upwork due to connects
Page options
saaddilshad
Community Member

Should leave upwork due to connects

Dear, 

I am a new user and i only got 20 connects on upwork.  All wasted in only4,5 proposals sent.

My profile is 100% complete and i have already passed the readiness test.

With no connects at UPwork should i left Upwork now and see another freelancing website ? As i do not want to buy any connects, when will Upwork adds me in Rising stars and give some free connects ?

2 REPLIES 2
versailles
Community Member

Saad D wrote:

With no connects at UPwork should i left Upwork now and see another freelancing website ? As i do not want to buy any connects, when will Upwork adds me in Rising stars and give some free connects ?

If you are not willing to buy connects, it seems that indeed this would be the only option since Upwork is based on connects that one has to buy at some point.

Now you may want to give it a try. Connects are not that expensive, but on the other hand, competition is really though.

Your profile is somehow all over the place, but you may have some potential here. I'd drop the editing & proofreading, in English at least.

This may help: https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancing-Resources/bd-p/Freelancer_Resources

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
lysis10
Community Member

Saad D wrote:
Dear, 

I am a new user and i only got 20 connects on upwork.  All wasted in only4,5 proposals sent.

My profile is 100% complete and i have already passed the readiness test.

If you refuse to buy connects, you only got one choice so I guess goodbye.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths