🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Signed contract with one person and did the w...
Page options
ad1db895
Community Member

Signed contract with one person and did the work for another person

Pretty new to Upwork. Some of the jobs I have gotten the contract was signed with one individual and the work was completed with another.  I did not know anything about the desk top app and most of the work was testing an app that had to be downloaded on my iPhone. Well, on one of my timesheets for a contract I added manual time and because that was done incorrectly Upwork refunded it so as of right now I have not gotten paid for that job. Not getting paid for a few of my other jobs I have done. Tried to go to support, and they just keep sending me the same two articles about getting paid. Need help!! I do not know what to do!! I have screen shots of all of the work and transactions and everything done between me and them, but I just don't know what to do know. I hope someone can help.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
pgiambalvo
Community Member

Unfortunately, manual time is not protected, just hours using the time tracker. You can raise a ticket and file a dispute, but most likely you will not be getting paid anything. Sorry.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
pgiambalvo
Community Member

Unfortunately, manual time is not protected, just hours using the time tracker. You can raise a ticket and file a dispute, but most likely you will not be getting paid anything. Sorry.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths