🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Some of your services are temporarily on hold...
Page options
ai0services
Community Member

Some of your services are temporarily on hold.

Hi, My name is Muhammad Usama Habib Shah and has recently verified my account!
Last day, I added Local Bank Transfer as a Payment method and mistakenly wrote Account details of one of my friend but the moment i get know about the policy of Upwork that the name should be same on both Upwork and Bank account, I removed that Bank from my account but now I've seen a notification that is saying
"Some of your services are temporarily on hold. We would love to get you up and running again on Upwork. But first, we need you to take a few minutes to verify your identity. Click “Get Started” below to begin or “Learn More” for details", and when i click on get started to verify my account, I saw that the name for verification is of my Friend whose Bank account was used to link and removed also.
I don't know why this happen, please help!
41 REPLIES 41
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad Usama,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

hello, I am facing the same issue

Hi Rizwan,

A member of the team has reached out to you already regarding this concern and is awaiting your response. If you aren’t able to see the email you should also be able to access the ticket directly here.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi, I am facing the same issue. My all details are correct, still I'm facing this issue.

Hi Mian, 

I checked your account, and I can see here that the team is reviewing your documents. If it has been more than one business day, and you are yet to see an update on this section of your account, please update us here, and we'll be happy to assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
590edbc1
Community Member

hello, I am facing the same issue😥

Hi Mustafa,

Thank you for your message. I see that one of our team members has already reached you via a support ticket here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
stormac
Community Member

i am facing this same issue, Can you please check? Thanks. 

stormac
Community Member

I am Having the same issue. Can you please resolve this? thanks

Hi Abdul,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
d5950744
Community Member

I'm facing the same issue. Added a new payment method with the right details but still getting this error

Hi Waseem,

Thank you for reaching out to us. It doesn't look like it's an error message, but a prompt asking you to verify your account. Kindly click on "GET STARTED" to verify your account, please.

~ AJ
Upwork

There's a little issue, when I click on Get Started in Submit Document option, the full name field is already filled with the bank account name of my friend which I added first in the get paid option, I removed that after knowing that it goes against Upwork rules! And since the field is disabled I can't edit it and enter my full name there. Kindly guide me, thanks for your help

Hi Waseem,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
d5950744
Community Member

It has been almost 2 days, and the ticket is still open and no progress has been made! Can you please check the status of the ticket, and till when can I have my issue resolved? Thanks!

Hi Waseem,

Apologies for the delay as our support teams are currently experiencing a higher number of contacts than usual. Rest assured that your case has been escalated to the appropriate team for further review and you should be getting an update on the same ticket here momentarily. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
d5950744
Community Member

Any update on my query or when it will be resolved? Or at least give an update on the status of my issue! It has been almost a week and no progress has been made or update given. Kindly look into it, Thanks!

Hi Waseem,

Thank you for your message. I have followed up with the team handling your request and one of our team members will respond to you as soon as possible. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

I have successfully verified my profile yet I see the following error on the home page (attached image). It is not letting me add my payment method and giving me the error that my account is being reviewed when I've successfully verified my profile! Kindly look into this issue. Thanks!

Hi Waseem,

I can see that you've submitted a follow-up to the team handling your case. Please allow them to further review your account and you should be getting an update on this ticket momentarily. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
5db75641
Community Member

Hi, I am facing the same Issue, I added my brothers bank account

Hi Umer,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you already entered your own bank details. Please allow up to 48 hours for the team to review the name mismatch on your account. If our team finds an issue with your payment method, we will reach out to you directly with instructions on how to correct it. You can learn more about this here.

Please also note that for security reasons, when you set up a new payment method, it will become available for use 3 calendar days after it has been added.

~ AJ
Upwork
acb8b286
Community Member

I am having same issue 

Hi Faez,

We checked your account, but I do not see any limitations. Could you please share more information about the issue so we can check? Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
faisal_imran1
Community Member

I'm facing the same issue. Added a new payment method with right details but still getting this error

Hi Faisal, 

It looks like you have already been assisted through a support ticket regarding the same concern. This has already been escalated to the appropriate team and they will reach out to you when they have more information regarding your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
b8cf7d37
Community Member

I'm facing the same issue. Added my identity verification correct details but getting this error

Hi Muhammad,

I checked with the team and this hold on your account has been cleared. Please keep in mind you still have the Identity Verification for the ID Verified Badge pending, so may still see messaging regarding that.

~Andrea
Upwork
daytguy
Community Member

Facing this exact same issue. Please help!

Hi Muneeb,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
daytguy
Community Member

Hi, 

I already completed the verification process through a special link Upwork team sent me through a private support ticket. And, I just received a message that my ID has been verified "again". It seems that I have been stuck with the same issue and going in a circle now. Because, my ID has been approved before as well. But the main issue is that I am not able to set up my payment method. Please remove the previous payment method which I added accidentally so I can add a new correct one.

PS: I am reaching you here because I am facing the same issue on my support ticket and they just assign a new person each time just to repeat the same process.

Thank you!

66d72c2a
Community Member

I am facing the same issue, can you help please?

Hi Mustafa,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
eabf0fc4
Community Member

Same issue here 

Hi Elsayed,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
padqi
Community Member

I also have the same issue.

Hi Noor,

Thank you for your message. I see that the relevant team has already initiated a support ticket to request a clarification on your account. You can access your support tickets here . Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
612c1e3e
Community Member

I Am facing the Same Issue, Please help! 😥

Hi Muhammad,

I see that you're having difficulties verifying your ID. Please allow our team time and you will be getting an update on one of your tickets here once your case is thoroughly reviewed. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths