🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Test Expired
Page options
golakiya_piyush
Community Member

Test Expired

Hello,

Just now I tried to start the Virtual Assistant Skills Test. When I click it however this is the error message that is returned to me :

Your test has expired. You can retake the test after 04/16/2019.

I've not done the test before, the only tests I did are English Spelling Test. I don't understand hence why it has expired.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Piyush,

Our team will investigate this further and reach out to you via ticket to assist you further with your test, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Piyush,

Our team will investigate this further and reach out to you via ticket to assist you further with your test, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

same issue in Office Skill Test.

Hi Piyush,

One of our customer support team members will reach out to you directly to assist you further. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

I have the same issue, though never attempted the test. Request check. Topic Financial Planning and Investments.

Hi Sumit, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your skills test. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi, I'm having the exact same problem with the spanish to english translation test.  I've opened the test but I didn't start doing it, and now  it says that I can't do it and I must retake it  after 06/21/19. Please can you help me?

Hi Juan Francisco,

One of the team members will reach out directly via email to assist you further. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello, I have the same issue virtual assistant skills test.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Holly,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your concern.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
kulak91
Community Member

Your test has expired. You can retake the test after 08/25/2019.
Click to continue.

This is what i see when i am trying to complete English spelling test. I havent tried it yet, some glitch i guess?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dmitry,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your request.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

I'm having the same issue with the Internet Marketing Test. I've never taken it before, but it says it has expired and that I must take it on the 9th of September 2019.

Please help me take the test ASAP 🙂

Thanks you very much!

Hi Dan,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your test. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths