🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Tips for achieving success as a freelancer on...
Page options
5abc6b8e
Community Member

Tips for achieving success as a freelancer on Upwork.

"Upwork is an online platform that allows users to work as freelancers and achieve success in their freelance work. If you are looking to succeed as a freelancer on Upwork, here are some important tips to achieve this goal:

1. Determine the type of service you want to offer: Users should determine the type of service they want to offer, whether it's content writing, graphic design, programming, or any other service. The user should be proficient in the service they provide and have strong skills in it.
  2. Create a strong profile: Users should create a strong profile that showcases their qualifications, skills, and previous experience. The profile should be professional and comprehensive.
  3. Create a strong work sample: Users should create a strong work sample that showcases their technical and creative skills and abilities, and these samples can be used in offers presented to potential clients.
  4. Maintain good communication: Users should maintain good communication with potential and current clients, and respond to messages quickly and in a professional manner.
  5. Submit appropriate proposals: Users should submit appropriate proposals to potential clients, and these proposals should be attractive and comprehensive, showcasing their skills and abilities.
  6. Determine the correct pricing: Users should determine the correct pricing for their services."
2 REPLIES 2
df602768
Community Member

How can you give advice for success when you're not a succesful freelancer (?). 

"These tips came to me from successful people, and I didn't keep them to myself. I would like to share them with everyone as I strive to be successful."

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths