🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » USA Freelancer W9
Page options
veena-kohli
Community Member

USA Freelancer W9

Hi

I recently joined upwork, I reside in the US and work for a business consulting firm in located in UK.

I have joined their upwork agency so all earnings will go to the UK agency but my earnings as a freelancer wont reach the UK company so they are opening a US company to be able to fill in the W9 forms EIN number as I don't want to take earnings under my account as I already work for them so they will withdraw under their US company account.

I can add their EIN details on my profiles W9 section as they will manage all taxes and also manage my earnings.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Veena, 

I'm not sure what you mean, but I would recommend that you read up on this help article on how to file your Form W9 with Upwork for more information. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Thanks Avery. It still does not answer my question. How can I contact support team directly to hear from them?

Hi Veena,

You can reach out our customer support on this Link, I can also have one of our team members reach out to you directly via ticket if you need further help with private details. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

The link does not work.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths