Unable to Upload Profile Picture

Highlighted
Johnson L Member Since: Mar 21, 2020
41 of 62
thanks
Highlighted
Ahmed E Member Since: Jan 1, 2020
42 of 62

I have been trying to create an upwork account lately but it won't let me put the profile pic plz i need help quickly

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
43 of 62

Hi Ahmed,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser? Let us know if the issue persists so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Terry D Member Since: Feb 9, 2020
44 of 62

Hi Aleksander! Could you assist me with the same issue?

I am unable to submit my application. Thank you

Highlighted
45 of 62

Hi Terry,

I'll be more than happy to help! I escalated your request to the rest of our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Please note that a copy of the ticket arrived in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Maira A Member Since: Apr 11, 2020
46 of 62

same issue with my account. Its also not allowin me to upload my education details. scroll bar is not working. What should I do?

Highlighted
47 of 62

Hi Maira,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser? Let us know if the problem persists so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Priya N Member Since: Apr 20, 2020
48 of 62
Hi , I too have the same problem. Whenever I try to upload a picture it says something went wrong. Please help!
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
49 of 62

Hi Priya,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to upload your profile photo. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Nathan M Member Since: May 11, 2020
50 of 62

Good afternoon!

I've gone through the solutions offered involving clearing my cookies and cache, as well as using a different browser, however I am still unable to upload my profile picture. I've attached my headshot as well. Is there another solution?

Thank you,

Nathan