🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Unresponsive clients
Page options
methsiri0
Community Member

Unresponsive clients

Hi, I have applied to several projects but most of the clients unresponsive.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
maximr
Community Member

Hi Methsiri,

It is totally fine and a part of the process. With more practice you will start to recognize job posts with higher response chances on your application. It is critical to enhance your proposals texts again and again (you can create a general template of your proposal and customize it for each new application). You also can show in the text of the proposal that you have ideas regarding the job post and have already started to think about the best way to complete the project.

When you start it is normal if you receive one reply for around 20 or even more proposals. You need to bid more every day, but do not forget to choose jobs more carefully, enhance your proposals texts, profile, try different strategies and analyze the results.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
maximr
Community Member

Hi Methsiri,

It is totally fine and a part of the process. With more practice you will start to recognize job posts with higher response chances on your application. It is critical to enhance your proposals texts again and again (you can create a general template of your proposal and customize it for each new application). You also can show in the text of the proposal that you have ideas regarding the job post and have already started to think about the best way to complete the project.

When you start it is normal if you receive one reply for around 20 or even more proposals. You need to bid more every day, but do not forget to choose jobs more carefully, enhance your proposals texts, profile, try different strategies and analyze the results.

filezsitenew
Community Member

Hi Methsiri,

Don't be dissapointed, you can always improve and get results!

I have seen your profile is not public, can that be the reason?

Paola D wrote:

Hi Methsiri,

Don't be dissapointed, you can always improve and get results!

I have seen your profile is not public, can that be the reason?

No, clients are stilll able to see his profile from his proposal. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths