🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Upset
Page options
20bb8f41
Community Member

Upset

The connects are almost over, no one encouraged me with a task!! I was very excited to work but it didn't happen !!!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

It's true but it's very difficult to be patient day after day, if I get even a small job then I get motivated

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
fccfebe2
Community Member

Hi Mohammad, big part of the freelancing experience is patience, so if you just keep applying and having a good profile the work will come, good luck!

It's true but it's very difficult to be patient day after day, if I get even a small job then I get motivated

williamtcooper
Community Member

There are 4 million active freelancers on Upwork competing for 100,000s of Jobs, therefore most freelancers will receive few Jobs unless they have in-demand skills that Clients need.

Most freelancers are in the same situation and it will only continue to get worse if the freelancers don't have in-demand skills.

Ok , u r right but It is very difficult to build or prove skills if there is no scope to start working as a freelancer!

Without in-demand Skills, it is extremely difficult to get started because there is very little business need for a Client to hire.

hmm, yes

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths