cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual verification

Eduardo P Member Since: Nov 18, 2020
1 of 7
My laptop doesn’t have a camera. And would like to finish the verification process. Is there a way for me to complete this process via mobile phone?
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2 of 7

Hi Eduardo,

I checked and it seems that you already chatted with our team on this support ticket and resolved the issue. 

Please note that in most cases, you can use a mobile device with a working camera and microphone. We suggest before you contact us that you download Google Meet. You can do so by either visiting the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.

For more information on this, you can check this help article.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Micah T Member Since: Oct 31, 2020
3 of 7
Hi. I'm also having a problem with the visual verification both on my phone and my laptop. It keeps on telling me to try again and redirecting me to Upwork Help tab. I already disabled pop-up blockers and cleared cache. For your kind assistance please. Thank you.
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4 of 7

Hi Micah,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Micah T Member Since: Oct 31, 2020
5 of 7
Hi! Noted on this. Thank you so much.

-Micah
Ronalyn M Member Since: Jan 7, 2021
6 of 7

Hello,

I'm trying visual verification through mobile (android) or laptop but I'm encountering the same problem.

It is redirecting me to Upwork Help tab. For your kind assistance. Thank you.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
7 of 7

Hi Ronalyn, 

Just to clarify, are you experiencing this problem when you`re trying to take the selfie or you`re trying to connect with one of our agents to complete the process? Thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS