🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Why is my account rejected?
Page options
techdude1999
Community Member

Why is my account rejected?

I can't get my account to stop being rejected, which rule is my account not following?

**Edited for community guidelines**

2 REPLIES 2
colettelewis
Community Member

Andrew,

You are either an expert or you are not.  You might be a geek, but your profile reads as if you only have a certain amount of experience with windows. You also add that you need to be taught. No client reading this will hire you.

The job you wanted to apply for states clearly that the client is looking for someone who knows what they are doing - even though the client is looking for someone at entry level. But "entry level" can mean someone who doesn't want to pay very much for experience - that's the downside. 

You need to redo your overview and only highlight the skills you are confident you can deliver. If you are not very confident, then I would suggest you get some more experience in the B&M world and then try again. You look very young, and as you are a geek there a plenty of excellent online courses you can take that will help you develop your skills. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Andrew,

Sorry to hear about your account status. Please refer to the ticket sent to you about your account. You may access the ticket here.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths