🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » fake job posting
Page options
ac48ea9c
Community Member

fake job posting

First of all, hello to everyone, I always see the advertisements that I have given as additional visuals. I'm tired of her confronting me. They're all scammers. Out of nowhere, my connection right is over. First they make it look like a simple job and then invite you to telegram. There is no truth to these things. Upwork officials need to make a regulation on this issue. They change positions and do the same thing over and over. They are trying to sell company ID ID. They are trying to attract the attention of freelancers by saying the wage is high . They accept all offers. Then they remove the ad. They continue on telegram, not on Upwork. Don't be fooled, don't believe it. I would be glad if Upwork officials could help me about my connection rights. I don't want to have to constantly get connections. After all, this is not my problem.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Buket,

Thank you for reaching out to us and sharing your feedback and concerns. Our teams are working to address the situation around scam and spam jobs, including higher than usual volumes of scam posts, constantly changing methods of scam accounts and gaps in user education around Upwork TOS and safety.

Additionally, I assure you that we'll continue sharing users' feedback with the team and providing updates to the Community about team's initiatives.

Feel free to check an update in this post for more information about the team's efforts around addressing these issues.
~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Member

Yes . I've seen this. There are always fake ads. I am also a victim. I hope the authorities come up with a solution.🤔

NikolaS

Hi Buket,

Thank you for reaching out to us and sharing your feedback and concerns. Our teams are working to address the situation around scam and spam jobs, including higher than usual volumes of scam posts, constantly changing methods of scam accounts and gaps in user education around Upwork TOS and safety.

Additionally, I assure you that we'll continue sharing users' feedback with the team and providing updates to the Community about team's initiatives.

Feel free to check an update in this post for more information about the team's efforts around addressing these issues.
~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths