🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » setting up this contract? or offer ?
Page options
6ff76e39
Community Member

setting up this contract? or offer ?

Hello everyone,

I'm relatively new freelancer to Upwork, and I recently transitioned my client from Fiverr to Upwork. Now that we're both on Upwork, my client has requested that I send him an offer to initiate a fixed-price contract with milestones. However, I'm having trouble locating the appropriate options in the Dashboard to do so.

Additionally, I've attempted to access the client's profile, hoping to find an option to send an offer, but I'm unable to click anywhere to view the client's profile. I've tried accessing the platform on various devices, including a Windows 10 desktop using Chrome browser, a Windows 11 laptop with Chrome, Opera, and Bing browsers, and a Chromebook using Chrome browser.

I've also submitted a Support Request, but I have not received a response yet. Furthermore, I tried using the chat feature, but the Chatbot was unable to assist me. It was the least helpful chatbot I've ever encountered.

Could someone please provide assistance on how to proceed with setting up this contract?

Thank you in advance for your help!

2 REPLIES 2
13faf8d4
Community Member

Hello,

You can take the following  steps to achieve it.

1. Open your job post. ‍ 
  2. Find the proposal from your preferred professional or agency. ‍
  3. Confirm the terms of your offer. Once accepted, your offer will become a binding contract between you and the freelancer. 
  4. Confirm the work description. ‍
  5. Your offer will be send

elisa_b
Community Member

Clients send offers to freelancers, not the other way around.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths