🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » submitting a profile
Page options
lassostudio
Community Member

submitting a profile

Good day,

I've filled in the https://www.upwork.com/ab/create-profile/introduce-yourself/ and have clicked the "review application" but nothing happens after that. It just says at the top, " If your profile is approved, it will become the public profile you’ll use to market your freelance business to clients (you can edit it after approval).  Looking for inspiration? Check out these tips." which I'm not sure was there in the first place. Does this mean the profile has been submitted? 

4 REPLIES 4
JoanneP

Hi Marike,

I checked your account and it looks like you haven't added your city in the city field of the profile creation. Kindly click on the review application button and make sure to fill in all requested details. Once everything is complete, you should be able to see the option to submit your profile for review. Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thanks for looking into it. I did add my city but when I click the review
application button it removes the city. Not sure why as my city is a major
south african city. Any other advice you can provide would be appreciated.

Hi Marike,

Can you please clear your cache and cookies or try a different browser? If that doesn't work, please let us know so we can investigate what's causing it. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

It has now worked, thank you for the help!
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths