🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » visual verification
Page options
abujafor110
Community Member

visual verification

I recently verified my account with my ID with NID but now I can't find a visual verification option in the setting or any other verification option in the account setting, I can't even confirm whether my ID is verified or not please someone help

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM
Community Member

Hi Abu,

To complete video verification, we will send you an invite to have a video call via Google Meet. An Upwork representative will ask you a few questions to confirm the information in your profile. We may also request that you show proof of identity, such as a government-issued ID, during the call.

Don't worry! As mentioned by one of the team members on this ticket, your account isn’t restricted anymore, so you can get back to using Upwork as normal. Feel free to review this help article for more details.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
ArjayM
Community Member

Hi Abu,

To complete video verification, we will send you an invite to have a video call via Google Meet. An Upwork representative will ask you a few questions to confirm the information in your profile. We may also request that you show proof of identity, such as a government-issued ID, during the call.

Don't worry! As mentioned by one of the team members on this ticket, your account isn’t restricted anymore, so you can get back to using Upwork as normal. Feel free to review this help article for more details.

~ Arjay
Upwork

how long does it take to send you guys the invite to the visual verification, I need this as quickly as possible. I'm saying this again because in my previous post I attach a screenshot that shows that I didn't have any verification option in my account setting

Hi Abu,

We’ll let you know when it’s time to verify your identity. You won’t be able to do so until we request verification. We’ll send you an email and notify you when you sign in to your account if you need to verify.

~ Joanne
Upwork
24801b06
Community Member

Can a member please send me the email for a video call to get passed the visual verification? It has been mutliple days and I have not been "Manually verified" yet. I have provided my ID and all documents required. My number is verified, so is my email. I still have this "Appear on camera" problem and I don't have any link or option to actually do so. 

Hi Trevor,

I have checked with our verification team, and I'd like to confirm that the badge has already been added to your profile. You may log into your account to check. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths