Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Free Profile Reviews for Mobile Developers

Highlighted
Upwork Staff
Mike J Upwork Staff Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
1 of 2

Hello Mobile Developers!

My name is Mike and I’m part of Upwork’s Talent Success team. We’re excited to offer you two new opportunities to receive guidance and support intended to help you grow your business on Upwork. We’re currently offering these services for free to mobile developers only. Stay tuned for future opportunities in other categories.

• Profile Review - One of our Upwork Success Partners will review your profile and provide suggestions for improvement. This service has limited capacity and is available on a first come, first served basis. If you’re interested, please sign up by completing this short form
  • Ask Me Anything live discussions - Each Wednesday from 8 AM PDT to 8:40 AM PDT, one of our Upwork Success Partners, Tiffany, hosts live discussions via a Zoom meeting. During this session, you can ask more general questions about working and succeeding as a mobile developer on Upwork. These casual discussions are designed for users to come and go throughout the meeting time. Stop by at any time that works for you within the time period. Click here during the event time to join the discussion.

You are invited to participate in one or both opportunities. Capacity is limited for both services and they may only be available for a limited time.

We look forward to helping you grow your business on Upwork!

Best,
Mike J. | Jr. Program Manager, Talent Success
Festus W Member Since: Oct 13, 2019
2 of 2
I have updated my profile but I haven't been able to secure my first job. Could u help refine my details for clients attraction?
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS