🐈
» Forums » Support » 20% VAT TAX FROM PAKISTAN
Page options
trends_grafix
Community Member

20% VAT TAX FROM PAKISTAN

Hello all, I am from Pakistan and my problem is when I am trying to purchase the connects it shows that I have to pay 20% VAT tax purchasing the connects, I have filled in all the text details and contacted Upwork support 2 times, They told me that they forwarded my request to the Upwork's technical support team and the ticket will be on hold, but I checked that the ticket is now considered as solved and I never got a reply back from any of Upwork support agent, currently I have activated the available now badge and I have to purchase additional connects to make it run continuously and for bidding on the projects. i am just waiting to get the solution to that problem, already tried everything that Upwork tell me to do but failed, so I had to discuss the problem here with experts. please help me to solve the issue. 
I will be waiting for your response.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Muhammad.

I can also see that you've already communicated with the team about your concern via a support ticket. As mentioned and advised by one of the team members, we do not have a 20% tax levied on purchasing Connects. Please try making the transaction once again and if the issue persists, please share the screenshot of the page that has a 20% extra charge on the connects so that the team could look further into it. Feel free to reach out to the team by responding to the email linked to your ticket and they will surely assist you accordingly.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
ArjayM

Hi Muhammad.

I can also see that you've already communicated with the team about your concern via a support ticket. As mentioned and advised by one of the team members, we do not have a 20% tax levied on purchasing Connects. Please try making the transaction once again and if the issue persists, please share the screenshot of the page that has a 20% extra charge on the connects so that the team could look further into it. Feel free to reach out to the team by responding to the email linked to your ticket and they will surely assist you accordingly.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Check this Screenshot. 

Hi Muhammad,

If you're still experiencing this issue please update your support ticket with our team so they can continue to assist you. You can reply directly from the ticket or from the notification sent to your email address.

~Andrea
Upwork
c6c8f54a
Community Member

Hi 

Hello Asma. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths