🐈
» Forums » Support » Accessing settings using apple id login
Page options
5bbcb12f
Community Member

Accessing settings using apple id login

Hello.  I created my Upwork account using my apple id.  Now I'm trying to fill up a form, for me to get paid but I cannot access it because upwork wants me to enter a password with a username that is not mine to continue. I need help for this as soon as possible.

6 REPLIES 6
NikolaS

Hi CK,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
f3ce506b
Community Member

Hello, I'm having a similar issue and can't find any solutions in the help section. May I also please get a support ticket to resolve as soon as possible? I would love to get paid today so I can pay some bills but am stuck on this password issue. 

Hi Navy,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
fb537b4d
Community Member

Hi there,

I am having a similar issue.

When I go to edit my profile it asks me to re-enter my password. Unfortunately, the problem is that when I set up my account I used my Apple ID to sign in, not setting up a normal email address and password.

After doing some research, it turns out that when you use the option to sign in using your Apple ID, users do not have anywhere to access the password the Apple system used to sign into Upwork. So when a third-party up such as Upwork ask for your password, there’s no way for me to know what it is and I can't do anything with my profile. 

The only way I can see around is to set up a brand-new account which I don’t want to do because I have Connects on my current account and saved jobs, etc.

Please help!

Hi Alaina,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I will share your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep 

Upwork

Thank you so much! 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths