🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Company Suspended
Page options
Jigar M Community Member

Account Suspended

I have completed 10 time identity card, Tax Card, resident card, and when started my upwork account that time also confirm my identity and upwork client account in also confirm my credit card and ATM card.

My freelancer massage me I am fraud but I am not but I can't reply because my account is restricted all call me fraud my reputation became damage please fast solution now 

I have attached

Passport 

Tax payers card

Government I'd card 

Election Card

I'm from India please help me send your number and call me and video chat and verify me my all project are stopped 

Please immediately activate 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Jigar,

If the action buttons that you usually use are grayed out, the Trust & Safety team may have suspended your account. In that case, you will have received a support ticket with an email notification about the action on your account. Please refer to your ticket on this page and reply to the email if you have any questions for the team.

~ Luiggi

View solution in original post

1,093 REPLIES 1,093
Sergej P Community Member

Hello community
We recently registered on Upwork and commissioned two projects.
After about 3 weeks, our account was suddenly blocked without any notice.
We then created a ticket 9 days ago and to date we have not received a response.
Who can you contact to clarify the problem? Is there a contact person in the forum?
I would be very grateful for any help.

Thanks
Sergej

Arjay M Retired Team Member

Hi Sergej,

We've shared your account concerns directly with the review team and submitted a follow-up to give them the attention they deserve. Once your case is thoroughly reviewed, please expect one of the team members to update your ticket here

~ Arjay
Upwork
MT T Community Member

I received a notification about my Upwork account being suspended, but I am unclear about the reasons behind it. Could you please provide me with more details regarding the specific violations or issues that led to this suspension?

I respectfully request the reinstatement of my Upwork account. I am committed to adhering to Upwork's Terms of Service and ensuring compliance with all platform guidelines. Please consider my appeal and restore access to my account at the earliest convenience.

Arjay M Retired Team Member

Hi MT,

I'm sorry to learn about your account's status. I see a couple of support tickets that were raised about your account concerns. You've been coordinating with the team, and we highly recommend you continue doing that through an active ticket on this page so that they can assist you more efficiently.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Safana H Community Member

Hi Upwork Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I need urgent assistance with my account. Last night, everything was working fine—I logged in, browsed jobs, and checked my proposals. However, this morning, I couldn't log in. I received an "incorrect email or password" message even though I didn't change anything.

When I tried to reset my password, I didn't receive the reset code email. I haven't received any communication from Upwork about my account status, temporary restrictions, or potential unauthorized access.

Logging in with Google using the same email address created a new account, so it appears my original account is unavailable.

I currently have Five active jobs on my Upwork account and need this issue resolved as soon as possible.

My account URL: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/safanah2 My account is currently On Upwork but I don't have access to it. It seems like someone has stolen my credentials.

I can provide any necessary verification to recover my account, including emails related to payments, contracts, and other activities from upwork within the same email I provided above which was initially connected to my upwork account. I attached the ScreenShout from my Active client contract on Upwork regarding my account status. Also, I attached my CNIC. Please let me know If you need anything else from me to recover my account. I look forward to your support as soon as Possible. Thanks

Best regards,
Safana Hussain.

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Safana,

I am sorry to hear about the trouble accessing your account. I can see that you've raised a support ticket regarding your concern from your main account and one of our team members is already assisting you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

- Pradeep

It has been 3 days since I opened my case, and I haven't received any response yet. I have active jobs and need to respond to my clients. If this isn't resolved soon, it will negatively affect my account. Please expedite this process. If any documents are required, please let me know, and I am ready to provide them. I am even willing to do a video call if needed. This is urgent, so please respond quickly. ticket  #47176282

this account is not my main account this was created mistakenly while trying to open old one the email is same i want to remove this account and restore my old one this is my old account https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/safanah2  

i want this accout to recover kindly help me

Pradeep H Moderator

Hello Safana,

Apologies for the delay as our support teams are currently experiencing a higher number of contacts than usual. Rest assured the team will address your concerns and questions in the ticket as soon as possible.

- Pradeep

hello pradeep scince 7 days ago my issues is not yet solve  #47176282 not yet i able to open my account even i provide pictures that support ask me to provide and also answer the question that they ask but not yet i received any response i am frustrating that how i update my clients please help me to get back account fast please

Novak B Community Member

Hi, my account was suspended by upwork, and now it is back. However all my proposals are withdrawn, how I can put proposal back to active?

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Novak,

I'm sorry to hear about the action taken on your account and the withdrawn proposals. I'm glad that your issue has been resolved and your account has been restored. However, I regret to inform you that the withdrawn proposals cannot be restored. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

- Pradeep

Kevin K Community Member

Hi PradeepH,

My friend's account is also experiencing the same. There's more in the screenshot as she explains.

Can please assist?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

- Kevin

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Kevin, 

I will be unable to discuss details of other user's accounts with you for security purposes. Please request the account owner to contact us directly for better assistance.

- Pradeep

Kevin K Community Member

Hi PradeepH, 

I understand.

How shall the account owner contact the team? Please advice. She can't login to upwork at all. And there's have been no emails from upwork regarding the suspension or the reason for it. 

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Kevin,

They should be able to reach out to our support team via the chatbot without having to log in. To access our support services, it would be best to follow the steps below:
  1. Navigate to the Help Center’s navigation bar and select the “Contact Support” option.
  2. Choose the “Chat with Upwork” option to initiate a conversation with our chatbot.
  3. Type in a question or topic and click “Send.” The chatbot will provide relevant articles related to your question.
We strongly encourage everyone to engage with the chatbot to access the available support options. Asking for assistance directly may not provide sufficient information for the chatbot to be able to assist you appropriately - for example, creating a ticket for you with the right team according to your concern.
~ Luiggi
Kevin K Community Member

Hi Luiggi, 

I'll get her to try that. I believe she mentioned she's done that too. Fingers crossed. 

Thanks.

Kevin 

Samuel M Community Member

Hey, my company has been suspended too for some reason, please help me.

Jeanne H Community Member

Only Upwork can help you. Go to the three dots by the date and time stamp on your post, click on the three dots, and a menu will open. Go to the bottom of the menu, and you will see "notify moderator" and explain why you need help.

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Samuel,

Thanks for reaching out. I see that the team contacted you via this support ticket with more information about your account status. Please refer to your ticket and don't hesitate to follow up with them if you have any questions. 

~ Luiggi
Prince Brunel M Community Member

Hello, my account has been restricted and I don't know why. The problem is that I'm blocked and I can't apply for jobs or buy connect. So I'd like to know what I can do to solve this problem.

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Prince Brunel,

We can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Ali M Community Member

1. Hello i sent a contract to a freeleencer and upwork told him that my account is on hold so he can't accept my offer
Joanne P Moderator

Hi Ali,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Ahmed K Community Member

Hello there !

I am very frustrated by the negligence and lack of communication and solving the problem and I am unable to communicate with anyone from customer service and nobody responds.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths