🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Question about the UpWork profile
Page options
Jigar M Community Member

Account Suspended

I have completed 10 time identity card, Tax Card, resident card, and when started my upwork account that time also confirm my identity and upwork client account in also confirm my credit card and ATM card.

My freelancer massage me I am fraud but I am not but I can't reply because my account is restricted all call me fraud my reputation became damage please fast solution now 

I have attached

Passport 

Tax payers card

Government I'd card 

Election Card

I'm from India please help me send your number and call me and video chat and verify me my all project are stopped 

Please immediately activate 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Jigar,

If the action buttons that you usually use are grayed out, the Trust & Safety team may have suspended your account. In that case, you will have received a support ticket with an email notification about the action on your account. Please refer to your ticket on this page and reply to the email if you have any questions for the team.

~ Luiggi

View solution in original post

1,093 REPLIES 1,093
Ivygail J Moderator

Hello Yuri,

Thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to learn about the issue on your account and the difficulties you faced when dealing with the chatbot. I will forward this feedback to our assigned team for review. I understand how important and urgent this must be for you. Could you please send me a private message with the email address linked to the account in question? I'd be sure to check on it and escalate if necessary. 

~Ivy
Yurii K Community Member

Hello Ivy,

I have already replied 2 times before and specified the email address, but it seems that my replies are being deleted automatically. Could you please create the support request on my behalf so I could add the information about the email address linked to that profile and other needed information to the support request? Thanks a lot!

Ivygail J Moderator

Hi, Yurii. Thank you for your reply. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist. Please update the support ticket with the email address linked to the account in question.

~Ivy
Yurii K Community Member

Hi Ivy,

Thanks a lot!

Yurii K Community Member

Hello,

I have an urgent issue that I need to discuss with the UpWork support, but I cannot reach the support agent and cannot submit a ticket. When I'm trying to reach the support agent via the Live Chat, I'm only getting the same generic responses from the bot and we are going circles in the loop and there is no way to get the response from the agent. When I'm opening the link suggested by the bot to open the support request, there is no way to submit the support request and I only see the text "To elevate your support experience and outcomes on Upwork, consider completing our introductory learning path". I have spent the time and completed all the learning paths that are present onthe UpWork academy and all of them are marked as completed, but I still cannot reach the support and cannot submit a support request. Please help me.

Yurii K Community Member

Yurii K Community Member

Here is the exacmple of the loop that I'm going through with the Live Chat bot (see attached).

Yurii K Community Member

Larisa K Community Member

Hi. I posted a job opening recently and while interviewing talents, one of them asked me to pay them via InstaPay, which I thought must be an Upwork payment system or something and said I will find out how it works. Eventually we didn't finalize the contract and still had no idea what kind of payment system it was. A few minutes ago I got an email from Upwork saying that my account has been blocked because of discussing external payment methods. 

Is there a possibility to get my account back?

Ivygail J Moderator

Hello Larisa,

I am sorry to hear about your account status. I checked and see that you are already in correspondence with our team on your support ticket. If you need furter assistance, I encourage you to follow up with our team on your ticket so that they can assist you. You can access your ticket on this page.

~Ivy
Fiqri A Community Member

Hello Upwork Fams and Upwork team,

I need help i cant submit a proposal because it said my account is suspended, but i dont received any bad news or email about what happened to my account and also i'm not seeing any of suspension in my profile or anywhere,
please help me ressolve it.

❤️ thankyou

49094880_0-1727410449536.png

Fiqri A Community Member

My account wasn't suspended but i'm still cannot apply
49094880_0-1727412328933.png

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Fiqri,

I am sorry to hear about the error you faced while submitting proposals. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep 

Md Mazharul I Community Member

Hi there , i opened my account and i can see my account is suspended , how to resolve this issues ?

ae2c78b6_0-1727443631000.png

Ronna P Moderator

Hi Md,

Thank you for sharing your concern. I have shared your post to a support ticket to look into this for you. The handling team will reach out to you on the ticket to assist you accordingly.

~Ronna
Will H Community Member

I signed up on Upwork 2 days ago.  I was interviewing some freelancers, I'm ready to hire, and now my account says blocked.  There is no one who I can call, no chat service, and totally blind to what is going on.  This is beyond unprofessional and very frustrating.  

How is Upwork supposed to service customers.  ANYBODY PLEASE HELP!!!!

Ivygail J Moderator

Hi Will,

I am sorry to hear about your account limitation. I saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you.

~Ivy
Shruti M Community Member

Hi. I cleared my profile review.  However, being new and this being my 1st assignment (accepted about a week ago), is no longer visible to my client. We were supposed to start working together from today. Can someone from the Upwork support team get in touch and resolve this matter please?  It will be a big help.  

Ivygail J Moderator

Hello Shruti,

I am sorry to learn that your profile is not publicly visible. I checked, and it looks like you already have an ongoing support ticket with the assigned team. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond to your ticket accordingly. You will be notified of their response.

~Ivy
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths